2. Secretariat for the Technical Chess Course for Women ( Level 1) by Majlis Sukan Negara (MSN) in collaboration with Malaysian Chess Federation (MCF) - April 2007
3. Secretariat for Women Chess Coaching (Level 1) by Majlis Sukan Negara (MSN) in collaboration with ( April 2007)
4. Secretariat and participant for the International Chess Coaching Course organised by FIDE (International Chess Federation) at the Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam di Hotel Concorde, Shah Alam (Dis 2007) sponsored by MSN.
1. Official for the Malaysian team in the 2nd ASIAN Indoor Games, Macau - 2007
- Malaysia won two bronze
2. Head of Delegation for the
3. Head of Delegation for Asean Age-group Jakarta, Indonesia 2006
4. Head of Delegation for World Age-group Vung Tau, Vietnam 2008
5. Head of Delegation for Friendly Match MAS-SIN Singapore 2006 & 2004
6. Head of Delegation for Asean Age-group Singapore 2001
1. Asian Team Women Chess Championship ,5-10 April 2002, Joudpur India
2. 1st Sea Games Chess 2001, Kuala Lumpur (Category: Rapid Individu)
3. Friendly Match Malaysia vs Singapore (2004-2009)
4.Friendly Match Malaysia vs Indonesia 20 April 2008
5. Playing for Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in the Majlis Sukan Universiti Malaysia (MASUM) 1991
1. MCF Committee (1998-2000)
2.Assistant Secretary for MCF (2002-2006)
3. MCF Vice President - present
The Women and Sports Awards 2010
Read The Star report about the event here
Below is the winner for each category:-
Women and Sports Award: Choo Kon Lee (netball).
Leadership: Christina Chee Shin Liang (table tennis).
Development of Sports in the Community: Normala Abdul Rashid (former nationalwomen soccer player, working as a development officer with the Perak State Council).
Grassroots development: Lucy Lao Puong Siong (squash).
Sports Journalism: Jamhariah Jaafar (Berita Harian).
Partnership: Wong Loy Choy and Kok Mee Foong (Shuttler Wong Mew Choo’s parents).
IOC Achievement Diploma: Zaiton Othman (National Sports Council Athletes Welfare unit director).
Wan Zaleha Radzi, the ex-TV3 broadcast journalist, producer, host, event organiser and equestrian was the emcee for the dinner. She looks as lovely as ever and made the dinner an enjoyable one with her brilliant and professional job. I remember when she choose to tied the knot with this guy , half of the men population in Malaysia was in mourning mode....ok .... let me end this post here.