Saturday, September 27, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri - Eid Mubarak !

I would like to wish all Muslim readers of this blog Selamat Hari Raya Aidil fitri ( Eid Mubarak) and happy holidays to all. I will celebrate it at Johor Bharu this year.


I also like to ask for forgiveness to all chess fan outhere ...if for e.g to Mr.Wood Pusher - Mr. Kamaluddin Yusof 6.0 version for showing his 1.2 version :)


This blog will probably be updated with chess news especially Mashafizul progress in Commonwealth Chess Championship in India - thanks to my wife family who just install streamyx - the interenet connection in their house!


And ask a back up if any problem occur with the streamyx ..i bring my Vodafone stick (photo right) under the Celcom Broadband promotion that i just suscribe recently! ..guys...i didn't pick hairulovchessmaniacs as my blog name without strong reason you know.....


I will drive to JB tommorow ....to all of you....drive carefully and...happy holiday!

No comments: