Photo from Terengganu Chess Association BlogI read an interesting article by Arshad in Terengganu Chess Association Blog about the past chess activities in Terengganu during the 80's. The most interesting one is the photo above. It shows some local chess players ( no. 1,4,5,6 and 7) . However i'm not sure about the two foreigneirs ( no.2 and no.3) . Ok , i will list the players below. Any suggestion and correction is welcome.
1. FM Peter Long - yeah...i interview him before
2. a foreign player - who is he?
3. a foreign player - is it a France FM who sometimes play in local tournament in Penang?
4. Hashim Jusoh - Terengganu player
5. Kamaluddin Yusof - Yes , it's Kamaluddin the woodpusher with "relatively" lot of hairs and 40kg less. Note that there's sign of balding already in his hair if you look at his past photo.
6. local players - looks fimiliar but i'm still trying to remember who is it... ( Arshad inform me that it's Terengganu player - Suhaimi aziz.)
7. IM Mashafizul Helmi - Malaysian best player....