Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Killing me softly...with her chess...killing me softly....with her chessssss....

I couldn't resist but to publish the photo (taken from Andrew Ooi's blog) of WGM - Vera Nebolsina. She is the winner of this year GACC Best female Player. I think many male chess players would agree that if they ever lost to this lovely girl ...it must been a very "soft" kill!

It remind me a song by Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song....

...killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song..killing me softlyyyyy...with his songggg.....


but in Vera's case, i would probably change the lyric to:-


...killing me softly with her chess, killing me softly with her chess...killing me softlyyyyy...with her chessssss...


Photo from gilachess's blog

No comments: