The final standing of the players will be determined according to points. In case of sharing of places - the following criteria will be decisive for the tie-break:
· A greater number of wins.
· The result of the direct mini-matches between contenders.
· A greater numbers of moves played.
· A tie-break match will be played in case of a tie for the first place in the tournament between the first two players in the final standing (according to points, or the additional criteria). The match will consist of two games with a time-control of 15 minutes per player + 3 seconds added for every move played. In case of a tie, another match of two blitz-games will be played with a time-control of 5 minutes per player + 3 seconds for every move played. In case of another tied result – there will be played a last "sudden-death" decisive game with a time-control 6 minutes for the whole game for the White-player and 4 minutes for the whole game for Black-player. The White-player will only need a victory in this game to win the tournament, whole the Black-player will win the tournament by just not losing that final decisive game.
· In case the first place might be shared by more than two players – the final standing will be determined according to the criteria that have been mentioned above.
So if Ivanchuk lost and Topalov win tommorow, Topalov will win the tournament because he will have the greater number of win (6) compare to Ivanchuk (5) !!!