Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Special Aidilfitri Wish !

Usually on the eve of Aidilfitri (Eidulfitri), every Muslim will receive wishes in form of SMS, e-mail, card ..etc.. For me, the most “special” wishes I receive this year is SMS from my fellow chess friend Rizal Ahmad Kamal. Below are the wish :-

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin. Aku pagi ni balik Muar. Buku Ideas Behind Opening (IM Gary Lane) yang ko punya tu ada mention pasal 1.e4 d5 2.ed Qd5 3. Nc3 Qd6 4.g3 tak?”

Translate

“Happy Aidilfitri. I seek forgiveness (from you) physically and spiritually. I’ll
going home to Muar this morning. Did your book Ideas Behind Chess Opening (by IM Gary Lane) mention about the variation : 1.e4 d5 2.ed Qd5 3. Nc3 Qd6 4.g3 ?”




I think, it did Rizal. Anyway Rizal, Maaf Zahir Batin. I seek forgiveness (from you) physically and spiritually. Don’t drink and drive but take a coffee break!


Here is my past article about Rizal Ahmad Kamal

No comments: