Thursday, May 31, 2007

Giant Chess Set at Awana Kijal

I’m back from short courses in Terengganu and a short holiday in my family in-law at Johor. It’s been a nice trip to Terengganu. I’ve meet some old friends and enjoyed a beautiful scenery of the beaches. As I mentioned before, I brought my chess set but unfortunately I’ didn’t have the chance to play but luckily I managed to get something related with chess and here it is!

This is my photo with a giant chess set taken at Awana Kijal, Terengganu during my short courses there from 21-25 May 2007. There is a puzzle- can you spot something weird from the giant chess set photo above? The first person give the right answer will win a prize ( see below photo)

Yes! A giant chess set at the hotel besides the swimming pool. The view from my room at 9th floor would be much better but i can’t take the shot because i didn’t bring my digital camera. (what a pity!) Next time i will surely bring it anyway i go. Anyway thanks to my friend Aedy Fadly for taking photo with his mobile phone. (my mobile camera have some difficulties to upload photo to the internet!).

There is a puzzle - can you spot something weird from the giant chess set photo above? The first person give the right answer will win a copy(original) of Chess Life- November 2005 issue ( i somehow bought two copy of it!)


2 comments:

nzerra said...

hi hairulov,looks like the white queen is missing...and also the board is flip over-all the pieces are misplaced-white king should be in black square (e1) and etc.etc..

erra

hairulov chessmaniacs said...

Yes nzerra! your guess it right! The queen were misplaced!!!!

please give your address...i will post it tou you soon!